2 channel noise and vibration analyser, intensity measurements 2 channel noise and vibration analyser, intensity measurements
Precision sound and vibration analyser Nor150
Norsonic have always been at the forefront introducing new technology to sound level meters. The Nor150 Sound and Vibration analyser sets new standards in user-friendliness. Featuring the largest colour touchscreen in a handheld meter on the market today, the Nor150 provides the user friendliness of a smartphone. Further features include, built in web server, camera, GPS and advanced voice and text notes bringing the sophistications normally found in laboratory instrumentation out in the field. The instrument is a dual channel analyser designed to cover a variety of applications such as environmental noise assessments, sound insulation and sound intensity measurements among many other measurement tasks.
– Environmental noise assessments
– Noise monitoring
– Noise at work
– Product noise testing
– Vibration measurements
– Large colour touch-screen (4.3”).
– Intuitive user interface with graphical icons for selection of mode and custom made user setups. Markers edited directly on the touch screen. Real keyboard for quick operation in challenging environments.
– Built in webserver makes your Nor150 available through the internet from anywhere in the world whether you configure it for LAN, USB, WLAN, GPRS, 3G or 4G communication.
– Audio recording on trigger or softkey.
– You can immediately listen to recordings using a standard headset.
– Voice and text notes, built in GPS and camera notes help you document your measurements with all.
– Wide frequency range for vibration and low frequency measurements (0,1 Hz – 20kHz in 1/3 octave band).
– 120dB measurement range broadband and filter
Your Nor150 Analyser is designed to be expanded and upgradeable to give you a complete measurement tool for years to come. Norsonic’s retrofit policy ensures regular software updates with new features and new options followed by a 3 years warranty. As a general noise analyser, advanced environmental and occupational noise meter you can be sure your Nor150 will be up to date as requirements and standards change over the coming years.
Nor150 Sound Intensity Option Sound intensity probe Nor1290
The Nor150 fited with sound intensity option and the sound intensity probe kit Nor1290 is a powerful tool for all type of sound intensity measurements. It is designed for easy use in all type of measurement conditions. The remote control handle using a smart phone as a measurement control and displaying device forms a light weighted and easy to use system, allowing the user to perform all measurements with a single hand operation. The smart phone communicates via WiFi with the internal web server running in the Nor150. The system may also be used with the sound intensity probe directly attached to the Nor150. Features • Compliant with IEC61043 class 1
• Robust and easy to use
• Full on-board support for ISO9614
• 1/1 and 1/3 octave analyses
• Frequency range 20-10kHz
• Photo, text and voice note annotation
• Built in signal generator for calibration
• Export to Nor850 mapping software
• Measurement quality indicators
• Supports traditional and IEPE powered sound intensity probes
• ¼” and ½” microphones