Geonoise Asia, independent engineers for Noise and vibration control in Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Singapore, Myanmar, India.
Geonoise is an independant noise vibration engineering and consulting company established in 2006 with offices in Bangkok Thailand, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Jakarta Indonesia, Ho Chi Minh Vietnam, Singapore, Hong Kong, Bangalore India and Yangon Myanmar, helping our customers with any noise and vibration control issues.
We have over 35 years of experience with sound and vibration measurements, calculations and consulting in the fields of noise- and vibration control.
Some of the specialized fields for noise control are:
- industrial noise control (plants, factories, machinery)
- building acoustics (houses, hotels, disco’s, offices)
- traffic noise control (rail traffic, road traffic, air traffic, subway, ships)
- recreational noise control (pop concert, exhibition centre, outdoor events)
- reverberation control (cinema, auditoria, church, meeting rooms)
- construction noise control (building sites for houses, roads, industry)
- antinoise (servers, small-medium sized electrical equipment)
- turnkey noise abatement solutions for industry, residential, hotels etc.
Geonoise Asia proudly represents the following companies:
Noise control engineering and solutions:
Consulting and supporting our customers throughout Asia!
Michel T.H. Rosmolen
Director / Founder and Principal Acoustical Engineer
We are a proud member or the following Acoustical Societies:
IY2020 – International Year of Sound
Current: active commiettee member at IIAV, SAS and IYS2020. Director at IIAV 2014 – 2018 and 2020 – 2024.
Geonoise Asia Hotline : (+66) 02-1214399.
Acoustical Calibration Laboratory Thailand
Some of the services offered by Geonoise Acoustical Calibration Laboratory Thailand (complying ISO17025):
– calibration of microphones
– calibration of calibrators
– calibration of sound level meters
– calibration of accelerometers
– calibration of vibration meters
– selfnoise test of sound level meters
– sound power measurements ISO3744 (anechoic room)
– material testing, sound absorption measurements (impedance tube)
– material testing, transmission loss measurements (impedance tube)
– airflow resistance