Piezo-Tronic Triaxial IEPE Accelerometer
1mV/g up to 200mV/g ∙ 13-16.6gm ∙ -50°C to 125°C
AT/14, AT/14/TB, ATI/14/TB
• Adhesive Mounting or 10/32 tapped base.
• Lightweight Titanium Design
• KONIC Shear Sensing Element.
- Modal Analysis of lightweight structures
- Impact Testing
- Vibration Shaker Testing
- Structural Testing
- General Vibration Measurement
- Auto/Aero Structural Body Surveys
A lightweight general purpose triaxial accelerometer comprising of three voltage output piezoelectric sensing elements mounted orthogonally within a titanium block with welded construction. The AT/14 is based upon the unique DJB Konic Shear® design and maybe considered as an alternative to the A/131 or A/134. However, the latter by virtue of being a grouping of single axis devices, are repairable and in addition the physical separation of the cable leads to visible signal axis traceability.
With a ¼-28 UNF 4 pin connector and ruggedized single cables with three BNC labelled breakout leads the AT/14 is well suited to Automotive/Aerospace applications.
All DJB Accelerometers are calibrated on site prior to despatch, and are accompanied by a calibration chart with temperature and frequency responses listed. Periodic calibration can be carried out with our VC-01 Handheld Calibrator whilst we also offer a full calibration service including cross axis checks to aid accuracy of data. We are able to provide this service for all makes of accelerometer with a full report given for each device. Please contact us with an enquiry
Cable Assembly and Repair Service
- Cable Repair Service to make current cabling as good as new, cutting costs whilst good for the environment
- Specialist Cable Assembly – for all manufacturers
- Cable and connector stock held for a quick turnaround