iGas Air Pollution Monitor
iGAS® internet Gas Monitor
iGAS® is a new internet gas monitor from Turnkey®. Its multiple gas sensors are housed within a shielded manifold and aspirated by means of an ultra-quiet pump making the instrument equally suitable for both Outdoor and Indoor Air Pollution monitoring. Typicalsensitivities are given below. Carbon dioxide
is detected by means of a non-dispersive infra-red (NDIR) detector, VOCs (isobutylene) by a 10.6eV photo-ionization detector (PID), and the other gas species by means of 4-electrode electrochemical cells. A propriety zero gas generation scheme is employed to eliminate zero drift in all of the gas sensor cells.
|Species||Lower Detection Limit||Full Scale|
|NO2||10 ppb||5000 ppb|
|NO||15 ppb||5000 ppb|
|SO2||4 ppb||2000 ppb|
|O3||4 ppb||2000 ppb|
|CO||4 ppb||2000 ppb|
|H2S||1 ppb||2000 ppb|
|CO2||1 ppm||5000 ppm|
|VOC||5 ppb||50 ppb|
• Manifolds to measure and record up to 8 gas species simultaneously.
• Automatic zeroing by internal zero gas generation virtually eliminates drift.
• Also records atmospheric pressure, temperature and relative humidity.
• RS485, Ethernet, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
• 2GB SD card for data storage.
• Battery, mains or solar powered.
• Compatible with Turnkey’s AirQWeb for live internet air pollution monitoring.
• Android and iPhone apps are also available.
• Operating temperature range -20C to +50C.
• 12V DC supply, internal 6 Volt, 2AH NiMH battery.
• Can be used alongside Turnkey’s range of continuous dust monitors.