Did you know that the structural dynamics package of the m+p Analyzer provides a complete set of tools for observing, analyzing and documenting the vibrational behavior of machines and mechanical structures? Different software modules cover a wide range of techniques including impact testing, shaker measurements (SIMO and MIMO), experimental and operational modal analysis, ground vibration testing, modes of vibration animation and modal model validation. The standard package includes impact testing using a modal hammer, creation of component-based geometries and Operating Deflection Shape (ODS) analysis. Optional software modules are available to cover the most demanding and advanced modal analysis applications:
- Single Degree of Freedom (SDOF) analysis
- Multiple Degree of Freedom (MDOF) analysis
- Circle fit wizard to review and validate FRF data and mode shapes
- Operational Modal Analysis (OMA)
- Modal model validation (MAC, MPD, MPC, MOV, MIF)
- Polyreference Time Domain algorithm (PTD/PolyTime)
- Polyreference Time Domain Plus algorithm (PTD+/Polytime+)
- Polyreference Least-Squares Complex Frequency Domain algorithm (p-LSCF/Polyfreq)
- Multiple Input/Multiple Output (MIMO) analysis including multi-source outputs
- Swept and stepped sine analysis
- Ground Vibration Testing (GVT) with Normal Mode Tuning (NMT)
- Interface to FEMtools for Structural Dynamics Modification (SDM) analysis
Advanced wizards guide the user through the most complex of applications analysis. These are available to assist with measurement procedures and for post-test analysis to ensure users of all levels of experience can derive the required results.
For use across your site, the network based license server allows concurrent use by analysts anywhere on your network.
Matching hardware for Modal Analysis: VibPilot