The Wireless Vibration Meter Data Logger – VSEW_mk2 – 8g is a new model in the VSE series of smart vibration datalogers. It can record accelerations, vibrations, velocities and inclinations. It includes a 3-axis MEMS accelerometer, an accurate date/time clock and a non-volatile 128 Mb recording memory. Depending on the settings it can record acceleration or velocity signals and/or RMS levels for months. Its small size allows it to be attached to, or embedded within, the monitored equipment.
Consult our Geonoise VSEW Data_Sheet detailed product page for features, specifications, and more info about the product.
Wireless vibration monitoring data collection complying with DIN4150
- 24/7 data collection from instruments anywhere in the world
- No need for a dedicated server for data collection or emails
- Automatic alarm emails with no need to configure email account
- Automatic instrument configuration through the web
- Data can be downloaded via simple web browser from anywhere in the world
- Data can be viewed at any time on any web browser, such as PC, MAC, phone… etc.
- 500 MB of storage space per instrument