Acoustics Simulation Software, complete package
- State of the art auralisation
- ODEON algorithms for reliable results
- Ease and flexibillity in room modelling
- Optimized for high calculation speed
- Equipped with an impulse response measuring system
ODEON software is developed for calculating, simulating and measuring the interior acoustics of relevant buildings. With the appropriate treatment even outdoor situations can be studied. With known geometry and surface-properties, the acoustics can be very accurately predicted, in detail illustrated and even listened to. Sound reinforcement is easily integrated in the acoustic predictions. ODEON uses the image-source method combined with advanced ray tracing.
- Concert halls, opera halls, theatres, churches, mosques
- Open plan offices, foyers, restaurants, music studios
- Underground and railway stations, airport terminals
- Industrial Environments, Outdoor areas with complicated geometry
ODEON is available in four editions
The Basics edition that gives a collection of the ODEON powerful tools in affordable cost. ODEON basics comes with a measuring system and basic simulation tools. The computation engine and accuracy is exactly the same as in the other editions.
The Industrial edition for environmental acoustics where SPL, SPL(A), T30 and STI are the important results. It allows modelling of point, line and surface sources, with possibillity to model large and complex sound sources.
The Auditorium edition for a large set of room acoustical parameters based on the reverberation curve. It has a variety of graphical and auralisation tools.
The Combined edition includes all the features found in the Basics, Industrial and Auditorium editions.